OUR CURRICULUM APPROACH
Quality early education leads to lasting cognitive and social benefits
1. Meet children's social, emotional, physical, cognitive and language development needs.
2. Become good observers of children.
3. Assess children's needs, interests and abilities in order to plan appropriately.
4. Use a wide range of teaching strategies that call for different learning styles by children and levels of teacher involvement.
5. Create classroom communities where children learn to work together, explore and solve problems.
6. Establish the structure that has to be in place for teachers to teach and children to learn.
7. Plan meaningful learning experiences for children that build on children's interests and knowledge.
8. Integrate the learning of appropriate skills, concepts, and knowledge in literacy, maths, science, social studies, the arts, and technology.
THE CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
The co-curricular activities are very important for the overall development of a child. Various co-curricular activities such as debates, skits, Flower decoration, rangoli, and creative workshops etc. are organised for an all round personality development of child. To inculcate the spirit of secularism in the students, various festivals like, Holi, Dussehra, Diwali, Id, Christmas etc. are celebrated in traditional manner.